PF501 Calcium Reactor
The PF501 is a 5th generation fluidised calcium reactor and is suitable for aquariums up to 1100 lts - 245 UK gallons - 290 US gallons normal stocking and illumination.
The 5th generation models now have a new design of aquabee pump to prevent wear due to the abrasive nature of the water and media in the reactor. These pumps are now fitted with a thermal cut out to prevent damage if allowed to run dry.
Like the previous version this model is fitted with sponges at the top and bottom of the reaction chamber to prevent the posibility of the fluidised media from entering the pump.
The whole lid assembly removes via a bayonet fitting to allow easy access to the media for filling or cleaning of the reactor.
- Deltec PF501: Item No. 87300000
- New 5th Generation Fluidized Calcium Reactor
- Integral CO2 bubble counter
- Probe holder
- Non return valve
- Optional solenoid valve available with 2mtrs of cable
- Media volume 2.9kg
- 210mm x 150mm x 500mm (LxWxH)
- 8 1/2" x 6" x 19 3/4" (LxWxH)
* For fluidized calcium reactors to achieve the stated capacities, Rowalith media is recommended.