HI-782-25 Marine Low Range Nitrate reagents, 25 tests, for use with the HI-782 HR Nitrate Handheld Colorimeter Checker.
- Press the ON/OFF button to turn the checker on. All segments will be displayed for a few seconds, followed by “Add”, “C.1” with “Press” blinking.
- Fill the cuvette with 10 mL of unreacted sample and replace the cap. Insert the cuvette into the checker and close the cap.
- Press the ON/OFF button. When the display shows “Add”, “C.2” with “Press” blinking, the checker is zeroed.
- Remove the cuvette, unscrew the cap and add the content of one packet of HI-782-0 Marine Nitrate High Range reagent. Replace the cap and shake vigorously for 2 minutes.
- Insert the cuvette into the checker and close the cap. Press and hold the ON/OFF button. The display will show the countdown prior to the measurement. Alternatively, wait 7 minutes and press the button.
- When the timer ends, the checker will perform the reading. The instrument displays the nitrate concentration in ppm. The checker automatically turns off 10 minutes after readings.