Red Sea Customizable DIY Aquarium Net Cover
- 695 kr
Tank Net 60 cm: Komplett kit Reefer Max/Nano. 170DLX/Max 170 ETank Net 90 cm: Komplett kit Reefer 250/DLX/Max E260Tank Net 120 cm: Komplett kit Reefer 350
Tank Net 60 cm: Komplett kit Reefer Max/Nano. 170DLX/Max 170 E
Tank Net 90 cm: Komplett kit Reefer 250/DLX/Max E260
Tank Net 120 cm: Komplett kit Reefer 350/DLX/425/ Peninsula 500 Max-S 400/500
Tank Net 150 cm: Komplett kit Reefer 450/DLX/525/DLX 625 XXL/DLX Max-S 650
Customizable DIY Aquarium Net Cover
Keep your finny friends safe inside your tank with a customizable Red Sea Aquarium Net Cover.
With a sleek profile and minimalist hangers the Red Sea Net Cover blends in seamlessly even on ultra-clear, rimless, open-top aquariums.
The extra strong aluminum frame and purpose designed components allow the extra thin transparent net cover to be customized to accommodate rim-mounted equipment such as lighting arms, auto-feeders and overflow boxes.
Check out our how-to video that shows exactly how to assemble Red Sea’s fish saver, step-by-step. Keep in mind that this is a Do-it-Yourself cover, and while it offers versatility and customizability at a fraction of the cost of custom-built covers, it does require proper DIY skills including planning, taking exact measurements and cutting aluminum profiles. So if you aren’t a DIY project kind of hobbyist, you can always ask your local dealer or a handy friend to help.
Designed specifically for rimless tanks the Red Sea cover also works well with braced tanks such as the MAX® S-series.
Example of Red Sea MAX® S-500
- Suitable for most open-top aquariums
- Extra strong, customized aluminum profiles
- 8mm (5/16?) thin strand, transparent netting
- Inside-rim or on-rim mounting options
- Includes components for one customized cut-out for filters
- Components available to accommodate additional rim-mounted equipment
- Includes spline roller
Contents of DIY Aquarium Net Cover Kit:
- Aluminum frame sections/profiles
- Internal and external frame corners
- Spacers and hangers
- 8mm (5/16?) netting, which can be cut to size
- Spline rubber for attaching the net to the frame
- Spline roller for inserting the spline