Microbe-Lift Basic 1 Calcium 850g
- 140 kr
Microbe-Lift Basics 1 CalciumBased on high-purity calcium chloride dihydrate, Basic 1 Calcium has been developed as a special additive for all marin
Microbe-Lift Basics 1 Calcium
Based on high-purity calcium chloride dihydrate, Basic 1 Calcium has been developed as a special additive for all marine aquariums. Basic 1 Calcium improves the healthy growth of corals and invertebrates and allows easy adjustment of the calcium content. The optimum calcium content is 420 mg/L. Basic 1 Calcium is highly purified and has no organic contamination.
BASIC stock solution (1 liter):
Place 367 g in a measuring beaker and fill this with osmosis water to 1 liter. An addition of 10 ml of this stock solution to 100 liters of aquarium water increases the calcium content by approx. 10 mg/L.
BASIC concentrate (1 liter):
Place 500 g in a measuring beaker and fill it with osmosis water to 1 liter. An addition of 7.5 ml of this stock solution, to 100 liters of aquarium water, increases the calcium content by about 10 mg/L.
Add 3,7 g to 100 liters of water in your technical basin to increase the calcium content by approx. 10mg / L.
- The daily supply depends on the consumption. The regular check of the carbonate hardness in your aquarium is therefore important
- Use Basic 1 Calcium together with our Basic series for an optimal basic supply of your corals
- Basic 1 Calcium and Basic 3 Carbonate always dosed at a time
- Basic 1 Calcium can also be used for the original balling method
- Use cold osmosis water as calcium chloride dissolves under heat
- Caution: H319 causes serious eye irritation
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not swallow or inhale
- Store in a dry place